Diclofenac can be used by people suffering from arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis in order to calm a pain and inflammation. Diclofenac may also be used for purposes among other things enumerated in this prescription.
Use Diclofenac according to doctor’s prescription.
- Take Diclifenac orally during or after a meal.
If you have any questions about using Diclifenac, ask your doctor in charge of the case.
Diclofenac refers to drugs known as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Diclofenac help to cut down hormones that arose pain and inflammation in the organism.
If you didn’t take a dose of Diclofenac in time, use it as soon as possible. But in the case if it is a time to take a new one, instead of missed dose take your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at the same time.
Keep Diclofenac in tightly closed container at room tempetature between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). But keeping at temperatures of 59 to 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C) is allowed only for short periods of time. Keep away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Do not permit children or pets to reach Diclofenac.
Diclofenac Safety information
Diclofenac is contra-indicated for:
- allergic individuals to any component in Diclofenac:
- individuals, who have had high allergic reaction such as severe rash, hives, breathing difficulties, dizziness to another NSAID (e.g., ibuprofen, naproxen, celecoxib) or aspirin.
If any of these pertain to you, inform your doctor in charge of the case.
- If Diclofenac causes dizziness or blurred vision, do not take it with alcohol or some medicines in order not to make these effects worse. Be careful using Diclofenac. Do not perform other probably unsafe tasks if you do not know your reaction to it.
- Check the medication guide of new medicine to know if it also contain Diclofenac or another nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) medicine in it before using it. If it does or you are not sure, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Children should not take Diclofenac; the safety and effect on children have not been proved.
- If you know you are pregnant, inform your doctor. It is necessary to define positive and negative consequences of Diclofenac while you are pregnant. It is not known does breast milk contain Diclofenac. While taking Diclofenac do not breast-feed.
Diclofenac should be used only by person who has doctor’s prescription. Do not share Diclofenac with other people.
Diclofenac Side effects
Inform your doctor or nurse if some of these common side effects become bothersome:
- discharge; burning or stinging; irritation, eye redness, or itching.
Consult with your doctor or health care provider if some of these severe side effects appear:
- such severe allergic reaction as hives, rash, difficulty breathing, itching, tightness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, lips, face, or tongue; eye infection; blurred or distorted vision; sensitivity to glare or light; eyelid swelling or redness.
Inform your doctor if your state of health becomes worth or does not improve.