Dosage of Probalan(Probenecid) is appointed the doctor. The drug is accepted inside by equal doses with water. For more effective struggle against infections Probalanshould be used with certain kinds of antibiotics.
Getting to organism Probalandeletes surpluses of uric acid from blood. Probalanis not panacea from gout, but after several months of reception considerably reduces gouty attacks. Probalanprevents gout attacks only during its use. Also it is effective at treatment of other diseases, deleting excessive uric acid from blood.
It is recommended to accept Probenecid regularly, without long breaks. At the interrupted acceptance of a doze of tablets will renew reception according to the doctor's instruction. It is not recommended to accept two doses simultaneously.
If during treatment Probalanyou do not feel improvements address to the doctor.
To store in a dry and dark place, far from children and animals. Storage of Probenecid in a bathroom is undesirable and unsafe. Optimum temperature of storage 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
Probalan Safety information
Do not accept Probalan(Probenecid):
- If at you an allergy on one of its components;
- If you have diseases of blood or nephritic stones formed by uric acid;
- If you accept aspirin or medicines containing salicylic acid;
- If the patient is a child younger 2 years of age.
At detection of by-effects listed lower urgently address to the doctor for consultation.
It is necessary to know, that Probalancan cause dizziness. Do not drive and do not do something important if you do not know the reaction on Probenecid. At use of Probalanwith other medicines or alcohol reduces your ability to performance with the important problems.
Please warn your doctor or the stomatologist that you accept Probalanbefore you address to them for medical aid, and also before surgical operation.
Important for patients ill with a diabetes. Probenecid can raise a sugar dose in blood. Before it to accept, it is necessary to receive consultation of the doctor and to hand over blood on the test.
Before reception of Probalanlab research on sugar and haemoglobin level, and in blood and urine is necessary.
Using of Probenecid for children is younger 2th years can be dangerous for them.
Using Probalanduring pregnancy is possible, but only after consultation with a doctor. Use of Probalanduring a lactation is undesirable, since the given medicine excrete in breast milk and can make negative impact on your child.
Probalan Side effects
Such side effects may bother you:
- A nausea;
- Appetite loss;
- Loss of hair;
- A gum inflammation;
At one of more low listed symptoms which have arisen during use of Probenecid, it is necessary to address to the doctor.
- Heavy allergic reactions (rash; nettle-rash; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue);
- Blood in urine; dark urine; reduced or increased emiction; a fever; lower stomach, sexual, or an internal pain of a hip;
- Constant quinsy; a heavy or constant nausea, vomiting, or a stomach pain;
- An unusual bleeding or beating; unusual weariness or weakness; gout deterioration; yellowness of eyes and a skin.