Male Potency Patch
Male Potency Patch is a male sexual enhancement product designed to address erectile dysfunction holistically for 24 hour period, using a transdermal system delivery.
How to take
Place one Male Potency Patch on a relatively hair-free part of the body (the inner arm is perfect). After 24 hours replace with a new patch in a slightly different position, to allow the skin to breathe and to help prevent adhesive allergies. (The best method of removal is to peel off whilst showering with warm, soapy water).
Drug Class and Mechanism
- Yohimbe, an extract from the bark of a West African Yohimbe tree, will stimulate the nerves that control an erection.
- Saw Palmetto is a general tonic for the male reproductive system.
- Ginseng is a powerful source of energy and sexual stimulant that has been used for centuries.
- Gotu Kola is an impotence remedy, and blood purifier.
- Damiana is a natural tonic with anti-depressant properties like testosterone to help strenghten the male system.
- Fo-Ti replenshes the sperm, reduces cholesterol, and tonifies the liver, kidneys, and keeps the hair from becoming grey.
If you miss to place Male Potency Patch, use it as soon as you remember.
Store Male Potency Patch at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Male Potency Patch out of the reach of children and away from pets.
There are no known warnings or precautions for Male Potency Patch usage.
Possible Side Effects
Male Potency Patch is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
The long-term benefits provide a permanent increase in erection size (because of increase in blood flow), orgasm control and stamina.