Endep is a medication for treating the symptoms of depression. Your doctor can prescribe you Endep for any other purposes.
Take Endep only following the instruction. Dont change your dose without the doctor.
Endep is a tricyclic antidepressant. Endep affects on the brain if it unbalanced.
Take the dose as soon as possible, if you miss to take Endep in time, but try to follow your regular dosing schedule. Two doses of Endep at one time can be dangerous.
Keep at the room temperature, out of sunlight and moisture and do not let children to take it.
Endep Safety information
Taken together with alcohol Amitriptyline can cause dangerous effects.
Avoid using Endep with other medicines and other antidepressants, because it make you sleepy.
Endep may interact with grapefruit and grapefruit juice, so you should consult with your doctor,before using theese fruits in your diet.
Endep can influence on your thinking or reactions. Driving can be dangerous and other work,where you need to be awake and alert. Avoid sunlight or artificial UV rays.
After using Endep your skin can be more sensitive to sunlight, so do not forget to put a sunscreen or wear clothing in light colours
Endep Side effects
Visit your doctor immediately if you have any of these symptoms: burning, breathing with difficulties, rash on your face.
Call your doctor if you have any of these side effects:
- You have too fast palpitation;
- you have ill feeling in general, pain in arm or shoulder;
- If one side of the body suddenly become weak or numb;
- Hallucinations, sudden seizure;
- Unbalansed condition, problems with speech and vision;
- Rash on your skin, numbness, severe tingling, weakness in body;
- Numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- Difficult muscle movements in your parts of face: eyes, tongue, jaw, or neck;
- Uncontrollable trembling;
- Easily hurting and bleeding;
- If you are thirsty with headache, nausea, vomiting, rejecting any food;
- Urinating is less than usual or not at all, fainting.
Less serious side effects might happen, be ready for:
- Rejecting any food, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, constipation;
- Beeing thirsty, unpleasant after-taste;
- Uncomfortable tingly feeling in hands,legs;
- Problems with sleeping,nightmares;
- feeling tired, woried, dizzy, sleepy;
- Problems with concentration;
- Bad coordination in space;
- A little rash on skin, not precise vision, headache, noise in your ears;
- Sex problems, breast swelling (in men or women); impotence, or less opportunity to have an orgasm.
Before you take Amitriptyline, inform your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have:
- Problems with heart;
- Problems with thyroid (overactive);
- Mental illness, such as schizophrenia or others;
- condition of depression quite often;
- diabetes (Endep may raise or lower blood sugar);
- Eyes problems, such as glaucoma.