It is recommended to use Tramadol to treat moderate to severe chronic pain when processing is treatment is needed around the clock, for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Use Tramadol as it is directed by your doctor according to a label on medicine for exact instructions of a doze.
- Take Tramadol with food.
- Swallow whole Tramadol. You shouldn’t not break or chew before swallowing.
Continue to take Tramadol even if you feel well. Do not pass any dozes. If you passed doze of Tramadol, pass the missed doze. Come back to your regular schedule of batching. Do not take 2 dozes at once.
Medicines should be stored with care! Keep away from children and pets. Store away from a heat, wetness, and light. Do not store above +25C
Tramadol should be used only by the patient for whom it is offered by doctor or prescribed.
Tramadol Safety information
Do not use Tramadol if:
- You are made dizzy with alcohol, others opioids or narcotics (for example, morphine), soothing means or somnolent medicines (for example, temazepam, zolpidem), or other medicines;
- You have a serious diarrhea because of a capture of an antibiotic;
- You have an allergy on any component in it;
- You take nefazodone, carbamazepine, or sodium oxybate (GHB)
Contact your doctor if any of these apply to you.
Important facts about Tramadol:
Tramadol can cause drowsiness and dizziness and more - these effects can be worse, if you take it with alcohol or the certain medicines. Use Tramadol with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe while you do know how you react to it.
Tramadol can cause dizziness; alcohol, hot weather, physical exercises, or a fever can increase this effect. To prevent it, sit or cost slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lay down in first sign of this effect.
Do not drink alcohol and do not use medicine which can cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you use Tramadol; it can add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions, on medicines which can cause drowsiness.
Tell your doctor or dentist, that you take Tramadol before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
Tramadol may cause harm to a fetus. If you think, that you can be pregnant, contact your doctor. You should discuss benefits and risks of use Tramadol while you are pregnant. Tramadol it is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed, taking Tramadol.
Tramadol Side effects
Inform your doctor as soon as possible if any of these most common side effects become bothersome:
- constipation; dizziness; diarrhea; drowsiness; loss of appetite or increased sweating; nausea.
Seek medical attention (cal emergency aid) right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; itching; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, lips, face, or tongue); agitation; fainting; fever; incoordination; muscle stiffness or tremor; seizures.