2 Complete Professional Whitening Kits
Complete Professional Whitening Kit lets you gradually whiten your teeth and produces a stable effect that lasts for long.
How to take
2 kits include:
- 4 Thermoforming Custom Mouth Trays (individually heat sealed for your protection);
- 4 Teeth Bleaching Gel Syringes (3mL each) or 2 10mL Teeth Bleaching Gel Syringes (up to 36 individual tray applications, more than you need - containing 35% Carbamide Peroxide).
- boil a pot of water and submerge your tray into it for 6 seconds;
- place the tray into your mouth, close your lips tight and perform the sucking action: seal your lips shut and suck the air as through a straw;
- the tray sticks to your teeth and takes their form.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Bleaching Gel contains 35% of Carbamide Peroxide that is an effective bleaching agent, activated when in contact with your teeth and water. It produces a gradual lightening of the surface enamel in the minimal period of 3 weeks.
If you miss a session, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next session, take only that one.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F).
Do not use badly fitted trays. The teeth whitening gel should stay on your teeth and not leak into your mouth.
Possible Side Effects
Studies, evaluating Carbamide Peroxide whiteners have found minimal or no effect on the microhardness or mineral content of tooth enamel surfaces. Scanning electron microscope studies of the enamel of teeth that have been bleached have typically not shown damage either. As a point of comparison, studies have shown that exposure to soft drinks and fruit juices can cause comparable or greater alteration of tooth enamel than tooth whiteners.
Our formula consists of fully-licensed products and is considered as the most effective and safe systems available in the market. We use a 35% Carbamide Peroxide content which is 40% stronger than what most dentists use.