Ephedraxin is the most extreme fat burner available, designed to help the body burn fat without major exercises.
Ephedraxin represents the cutting edge thermogenic supplement that's changing fat burning forever!
- Enhanced Breakdown of Fat and Glucose;
- Control of Cravings and Binge Eating;
- Prevention of Fat Accumulation;
- Increased Thermogenisis;
- Increased Basal Metabolic Rate;
- Enhanced Thyroid Function;
- Improved Mental Alertness and Mental Clarity.
How to take
- You should take Ephedraxin every day for maximum benefit. It's best to take 2 capsules three times a day with 8 oz of water just before a meal.
- If you need to lose between 3 and 5 lbs, we suggest two bottles and you should follow Ephedraxin 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge (one Challenge includes two Ephedraxin bottles of 90 caps each).
- If you need to lose between 6 and 9 lbs, we suggest four bottles and you should follow and repeat Ephedraxin 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- If you need to lose more than 12 or more lbs, we suggest six bottles and you should follow Ephedraxin 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and repeat it twice.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Ephedraxin contains eight of the most potent fat burning compounds available in the world today and is guaranteed to give you the edge in your weight loss program.
Ephedraxin represents a precursor to epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine, all important brain neurotransmitters that elevate the body's metabolic rate.
Being directly involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis, our revolutionary super supplement increases energy, suppresses appetite and melts your fat like ice.
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Ephedraxin;
- you are pregnant or nursing;
- under the age of 18.
- Ephedraxin may cause drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Ephedraxin with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Mild diarrhea is common with Ephedraxin use. This may develop while you use Ephedraxin or within several months after you stop using it. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Be sure to use Ephedraxin for the full course of treatment. This could make your dieting have unpleasant effects.
- Ephedraxin may discolor the urine. This is normal and not a cause for concern.
- Diabetes patients - Ephedraxin may cause the results of some tests for urine glucose to be wrong. Ask your doctor before you change your diet or the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Use Ephedraxin with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially side effects involving drowsiness, dizziness.
- Ephedraxin should not be used in children younger than 18 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Ephedraxin while you are pregnant. Do not breast-feed while taking Ephedraxin.
- Headache; irritability; stomach upset.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); changes in skin appearance; changes in vision; chest pain; difficulty with urination; dizziness; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; loss of consciousness; mood changes; nausea; nervousness; numbness in an arm or leg; seizures; severe stomach pain; shortness of breath; slurred speech or confusion; sudden leg pain; sudden severe headache; trouble sleeping; vomiting.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
This product contains only 100% pure pharmaceutical and medical grade ingredients and is regularly tested to ensure the safety and quality. Each ingredient has been approved as safe by the FDA and all appear on the FDA's GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) list. This product is manufactured under stringent GMP guidelines that have been set by the FDA. Each bottle comes with a 2 year expiration date and is double sealed to ensure freshness and potency.
Ampills offers Ephedraxin without prescription.
Curbing the appetite, inhibiting fat, supporting your energy levels, Ephedraxin directly stimulates the central nervous system and gently coats your stomach to prevent hunger and food cravings.
If you miss a dose of Ephedraxin, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time to take the next dose, skip the dose and go back to the regular dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Store Ephedraxin at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Ephedraxin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Ephedraxin if: