Stress Gum is a revolutionary way to fight stress. It also cleans teeth after meals, provides a no-calorie snack, helps fight tooth decay, improves concentration and digestion, relaxes, and makes your breath fresh. Chew Stress Gum helps you to neutralize the effect of air pressure changes on your ears in the plain.
Supplementary Benefits of Stress Gum:
- Cleans teeth after meals;
- Makes your breath fresh;
- Provides a no-calorie snack;
- Improves digestion;
- Makes your concentration better;
- Helps fight tooth decay;
- Eeases tension and relaxes.
It is recommended to chew from two to six pieces of gum daily. A lot of people choose chewing up to six perfectly safe pieces of gum per day to accelerate their results. But we do not recommend you to chew more then six (6) pieces of gum every day.
A one month supply of Stress Gum contains five packages of gum (overall - 60 pieces). 12 pieces of gum are in each individual package of Stress Gum. Also two month supply (120 pieces), four and six month supply are available (240 and 360 pieces resp.)
Stress Gum delivers the 120-mg proprietary blend of active ingredients that are absorbed directly into the bloodstream.
The components of Stress Gum are:
- CALCIUM CARBONATE is important for us to form strong bones and teeth, and maintain regular nerve impulse transmission and heart beat.
- ASHWAGANDHA gives you calmness and well-being sense.
- PASSION FLOWER due to its calming effect on the central nervous system it assists tension, anxiety, and insomnia (bad slepping). Passion Flower was found to be a safe non-addictive herb that promotes relaxation according to studies conducted since the 1930's. It is also effective in treating nervous stomachs and indigestion.
- JUJUBE FRUITS have stress lessen properties. Jujube fruit is used to calm nerves and fears. In many parts of the world it is known for its rejuvenating properties and is popular stress buster. The fruit also purify blood and de-toxify the system. It is very good mean for clearing up skin and for preventing heart problems.
If you forgot a scheduled Stress Gum, use it when you remember.
Storage temperature for Stress Gum should be between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C). Keep it away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Stress Gum far from reach of children and pets.
Stress Gum Safety information
We have no complaints that our product negatively interact on prescribed medications. It is generally recommended that those who have concerns about such interaction consult a physician before using any type of vitamin or medication.
For Stress Gum manufacture carefully chosen herbs are used. Each individual herb has been in common use for centuries and is safe. All of the natural components in are listed on the Food and Drug Administration GRAS safe foods list, making it the best product on the market to relieve menopausal symptoms naturally. Certainly, as with any dietary supplement, those with special medical conditions are encouraged to consult their doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Since World War I the U.S. Armed Forces supplied soldiers with chewing gum. It helps to improve the soldiers' concentration and to relieve stress. Modern studies indicate that chewing gum improve one's mood.
Stress Gum Side effects
Stress Gum doesn’t have any side effects if you do not exceed 6 chewing gums daily.