Vitamin A can be found in products of animal source. It is very important for cell division, bones growth, night vision and for the male and female reproductive organs. It is also necessary for pregnant women for the healthy growth of a fetus.
Vitamin D is responsible for the calcium absorption from the stomach and for the calcium functioning in the body.
Besides, Vitamin A & D is necessary for the body growth, excellent vision and healthy good-looking skin.
Take Vitamin A & D as your doctor prescribed. Carefully read the medicine instruction for exact dosing determination.
- You should take Vitamin A & D by mouth during meal or after.
- Do not chew, break or crush Vitamin A & D before swallowing, take it whole.
- More than one day can pass before improving your symptoms. Don’t stop taking Vitamin A & D without the prescription of your doctor.
- It is better to take your dose every day at the same time.
- Do not miss a dose even if you feel better.
If you miss your dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is a time for the next dose, just skip missed dose and take the next as to your regular schedule, do not take two doses at once, unless otherwise is directed by your doctor.
Vitamin A & D must be stored at 25 C. Also a short storage between 15 and 30C is allowed. Keep it away from light, moisture or heat, away from children or pets.
Vitamin A & D Safety information
Do not take Vitamin A & D with any other medicine. Before taking Vitamin A & D in combination with other medicines talk to your doctor first.
Do not take Vitamin A & D if you have allergic reaction to Vitamin A or Vitamin D.
Vitamin A & D Side effects
If you find that some side effects, such as - nausea, vomiting, bad appetite, headache, tiredness, dryness or cracking of the lips or skin, hair loss – keep going or bother you, talk with your doctor.