Advantages of Coral Calcium:
- Coral Calcium provides you with necessary calcium to keep bone integrity;
- Coral Calcium helps to keep normal pH level of your body and maintain your immune system to provide good health;
- Coral Calcium is not a strait medicine, it`s just a supplement that helps you to maintain good health by controlling the pH level of your body;
- Coral Calcium supports normal balance of minerals and especially matches to natural hormonal fluctuations;
- Helps to prevent damage of your body from free radicals and promotes self-cleansing of body;
- The minerals included into the Coral Calcium are similar to ones building human skeleton;
- Impossible to exceed dose of formula because what`s your body doesn`t need will be expelled;
- Helps to make your body free from drug residues and heavy metals;
- Coral Calcium neutralizes harmful acids which can initiate diseases.
Take a consultancy from your healthcare specialist about drug schedule. If you use Coral Calcium without doctor`s direction, follow rules on the drug label. Ask pharmaceutical specialist about drug dosage.
Most of supplements should be taken with food. Always when accept Coral Calcium pill drink full glass of water (8 ounces), unless you are on kidney dialysis.
If using 2 or more pills a day, try to accept it after equal periods of time.
Ask your health caregiver all questions you may have about Coral Calcium.
If you miss a dose and it is almost time for next dose just skip missed dose and follow your usual dosing schedule. In other case take missed pill as soon as possible. Remember that you shouldn`t accept double dose of Coral Calcium.
Normal condition for storage of Coral Calcium: 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Permitted temperature regime for short-time storage of Coral Calcium: between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Do not store medicines in a dump, hot places, take it away from light. Be sure that drug is kept away from children and pets.
Coral Calcium Safety information
Coral Calcium is not recommended if you have any allergic reactions to its ingredients.
Asking directions about this formula inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. The same is necessary if you have an allergy to shellfish, kidney disease or have ever had kidney stones.
The proper amount of accepted calcium can depend on any health problems. Don`t forget to inform your healthcare specialist if you have stomach or digestion problems (for example on-going diarrhea), not absorbing nutrients properly, or not having enough acid in your stomach.
In case you take calcium in a regular basis for long time or use large doses, your blood needs to be regularly checked. Be sure that you accept prescribed dosage.
You shouldn`t drink a glass of water with each dose of calcium if you are using this medicine as a phosphate binder for kidney dialysis.
Coral Calcium Side Effects
Using medicine these effects could be occurred: mild constipation, gas. If those effects become bothersome consult a doctor.
Ask immediate medical assistance if you feel following: breathing problems or tightness in your throat or chest; chest pain; skin hives, rash, or itchy or swollen skin.