Deluxe Handheld Plasma Whitening Tool is new highly effective tool used for bleaching your teeth and removing stains from the enamel all the way down to the dentin.
Deluxe Handheld Plasma Whitening Tool is issued in the form of Kit and includes:
- 1 Handheld Plasma Light tool with 12 beam technology 2
- Thermoforming Custom Mouth Trays (individually heat sealed for your protection);
- 1 Set of Complete Instructions (please follow exactly!);
- 2 Teeth Bleaching Gel Syringes (up to 36 individual tray applications, more than you need - containing 35% Carbamide Peroxide);
For most effectiveness, follow these instructions:
- boil your tray in the pen for about 6 seconds;
- place the tray into your mouth, close your lips tight and perform the sucking action: seal your lips shut and suck the air as through a straw;
- trays stick to your teeth and take their form.
Place the gel into the tray and put it into your mouth. While you hold the gel in your mouth, switch on the Plasma Light tool and keep it on for the period, indicated in the instructions. Overall, the period of treatment lasts about 7 days.
Bleaching Gel contains 35% of Carbamide Peroxide. This chemical is an effective bleaching agent. It becomes activated when it contacts with your teeth. The most effect is achieved when it is and warmed up by the Plasma Light tool. It produces a gradual lightening of the surface enamel. The minimal period of treatment is 7 days, maximum – three weeks.
If you miss a session, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next session, take only that one, do not exceed time, indicated in instruction.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C, away from heat. Keep away from children and pets.
Whitening Tool Safety information
There are no absolute contradictions. Do not use badly fitted trays, because this may be dangerous. The teeth whitening gel should stay on your teeth. It must not leak into your mouth.
Whitening Tool Side effects
Studies, evaluating probable effect of 35% Carbamide Peroxide on enamel, have shown, that it doesn’t affect enamel, not more than juices or soft drinks. So, there are no side effects.